Successful SharePoint deployments need more than just a vision and a strategy. It’s time to take your SharePoint deployment one step further: How can you measure your improvement in productivity and how it affects the bottom line of your business?
Content Panda Analytics tracks user activity and provides reports comparing your data with other companies using SharePoint so you can discover ways to reach your adoption and support goals.
- Ensure your vision and strategy are making the impact you expected
- Quantify the value of your SharePoint deployment
- Identify key trends to help you iterate and refine your strategy
Content Panda Analytics tracks user activity and provides reports that compare organizations’ data with other companies using SharePoint so they can discover ways to reach their adoption and support goals. Organizations will also receive personalized recommendations based on their statistics. Insights provided out-of-the-box include vital metrics on SharePoint and Content Panda usage.
- SharePoint Adoption: Percentage of Content Panda users actively visiting the SharePoint environment versus those who are licensed to visit. The closer the percentage is to 100 percent, the smaller the gap in licensing costs.
- SharePoint Usage: Number of times the average user loads a SharePoint page per month, helping administrators understand how active users are on SharePoint.
- SharePoint Coverage: Unique pages the average SharePoint user visits per month, giving an accurate picture of how often SharePoint sites are being used.
Content help statistics
- Custom Help Topics: Help topics created specifically for Content Panda users, furthering understanding as to which aspects of the deployment require the most attention from administrators.
- Support Activity: Number of help items the average user loads from Content Panda per month, pinpointing exactly which aspects of SharePoint require further education.
- Support Coverage: Percentage of users requesting help as compared to the entire user population, enabling SharePoint administrators to accurately scope the extent to which further training is necessary.
- Help Topic Popularity: Graphical representation of the Content Panda training topics accessed by users – including Social, Administration, Content Management, Collaboration, and Custom Company Content – providing a snapshot into the areas users need help most.
I’m excited to present two brand-new sessions and participate in a lightning round SharePoint feature showcase at SPTechCon Austin: The SharePoint Technology Conference, beginning April 5. To learn more, visit our event website.
5:15pm – Sunday, April 2: Lightning Talks: Don’t miss my presentation showing in five minutes just how powerfully Content Panda Analytics illustrates the current state of a SharePoint deployment in order to drive greater adoption and reduce support costs.
4pm CST – Monday, April 3: Without Change, There Would Be No Butterflies – 4 Steps to Business Transformation: Clearly understand the pitfalls to avoid and proven tips to jumpstart business transformation and how to implement with your change management initiative for your Office 365 and SharePoint platforms.
1pm CST – Tuesday, April 4: One Card at a Time: Leverage Office 365 Planner to Plan Your SharePoint End User Adoption Campaign: Learn how to use the tool for your teams, tips on how to best organize a large, multi-leveled campaign and a template that she will share post-session.
Ready to take the next step in your SharePoint user experience? Book a demo with us today so we can show you how we’ve accelerated adoption, simplified support, and promoted governance for more than 500,000 people using SharePoint today.